Want to catch the cow the first time? Then check out the Q-Catch 300 series squeeze chute we use. We have handled our cattle with the Q-Catch since the fall of 2013 and love it. This chute does not make my shoulders and back ache after running the herd through. I am able to adjust it quickly to fit any size animal, big or small, with a few simple changes of a lever.
A few features that come in handy:
- Rear closing door on rollers that can be moved with one hand.
- Headgate that can be operated with one hand.
- Two vet gates that open quickly and easily.
- Side squeeze that can be narrowed with an easy downward pull and released with a bump of a hand.
- Upper and lower door panels on both sides that open together or separately.
If it is time for a new squeeze chute, check the Q-Catch brand out before you make a decision.