Questions you might have when you visit us at HCH:
- Will my family feel safe around the bulls I am looking at?
- One of the traits we focus on is docility, so we cull the cattle who have attitudes. We are in the pen around the bulls at least twice a day when we feed grain and clean stalls.
- Does HCH expect me to purchase a bull when I visit?
- No. We welcome visitors and a chance to show our herd to anyone who has an interest.
- Do I have to know what I want?
- Definitely not. We want you to look and see which bull catches your eye and meets any criteria you may have.
- Does HCH mind if I ask questions about how the bulls will match up on my cow herd?
- We encourage you to ask questions about our bulls, cows and the AI sires we use, and we do make recommendations when asked.
- Can I look at the HCH cow herd and the mother of the bull I like?
- We hope you would ask to see all siblings, sisters, and calves related to the bull you choose. We love to show our cattle and talk about our program.
- Does HCH have records on traits like birth weight, weaning weight, yearling weight, etc, that I can see?
- We keep records on all the above traits on all our bulls, heifers and cows. We also have data on other traits as well.
Ready to contact us? Here’s our number: 509-936-4380.
View the Bulls Angus Bulls Hereford Bulls